Women Presidents’ Organization
The YWCA of Nashville & Middle Tennessee is the hosting organization for the Nashville Chapter of Women Presidents' Organization.
Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO) is a nonprofit membership organization focused on learning. Our members are a diverse group of second-stage entrepreneurial women presidents who have guided their business to generate at least $2 million in annual sales. Each Chapter, consisting of up to 20 women business owners, is a professionally facilitated peer advisory group that empowers members to achieve increased business or financial success as well as individual growth through group learning.
Current Nashville WPO Chapter members include:
- Kathie Edwards (Westpark Communications)
- Marjorie Feltus-Hawkins, IIDA (FH Design)
- Debbie James (Vivere Health, LLC)
- Genie James, M.M, Sc. (GJ Enterprises, Inc.)
- Ginger Geldreich Jones (Jones Therapy Services)
- Rhonda Marko (Destination Nashville)
- Mekesha H. Montgomery (Frost Brown Todd LLC)
- Pat Shea (YWCA of Nashville & Middle Tennessee)
- Barbara Sutton, CPA, MBA (DVF/Dempsey Vantrease & Folley PLLC)
- Britnie Turner (Aerial Development Group)
- Christie Wilson (PARKS Real Estate)
The international organization, headquartered in New York City, also publishes an online membership directory, a website, monthly newsletters, a blog and regular weekly updates on current businesses. The organization hires, trains and coordinates professional facilitators who work with the local Chapters and holds educational conferences and seminars for its members.
For more information about the Nashville Chapter, contact Chapter Chair Pat Shea at email@example.com.