Women Presidents’ Organization
The YWCA of Nashville & Middle Tennessee is the hosting organization for the Nashville Chapter of Women Presidents' Organization. YWCA CEO Pat Shea chairs the Nashville Chapter.
Women Presidents’ Organization (WPO) is a nonprofit membership organization focused on learning. Our members are a diverse group of second-stage entrepreneurial women presidents who have guided their business to generate at least $2 million in annual sales. Each Chapter, consisting of up to 20 women business owners, is a professionally facilitated peer advisory group that empowers members to achieve increased business or financial success as well as individual growth through group learning.
Current Nashville WPO Chapter members include:
- Mekesha H. Montgomery (Frost Brown Todd LLC)
- Melissa G. Warren (At Home Care)
- Marjorie Feltus Hawkins (Feltus Hawkins Design)
- MaryAnne Howland (Ibis Communications)
- Donna HySmith (Designers Gallery & Designers Lighting)
- Genie James (Randolph Medical Enterprises)
- Christie Wilson (The Wilson Group Real Estate Services)
- Rhonda Marko (Destination Nashville)
- Elizabeth Salem (Norris Design)
- Mary B. Sanders (MTCM Enterprises Inc.)
- Britnie Turner (Aerial Development Group)
- Sherry Stewart Deutschmann (LetterLogic)
The international organization, headquartered in New York City, also publishes an online membership directory, a website, monthly newsletters, a blog and regular weekly updates on current businesses. The organization hires, trains and coordinates professional facilitators who work with the local Chapters and holds educational conferences and seminars for its members.
For more information about the Nashville Chapter,
contact Kim Shaw: (615) 983-5136 or firstname.lastname@example.org