Thursday, October 19, 2017
5:30 pm to
Omni Nashville Hotel
Each year, the YWCA honors a select group of Middle Tennessee women who are dedicated to improving our community and the lives of women, children, and families living in it. For more than a quarter of a century, the YWCA has welcomed these women into the Academy for Women of Achievement. We will honore our 2017 class at the awards ceremony and dinner on Thursday, October 19 at the Omni Nashville Hotel.
Our 2017 AWA Honorees are:
- Kaki Friskics-Warren, Executive Director of the Dan and Margaret Maddox Charitable Fund
- Deborah Varallo, President and Owner of Varallo Public Relations
- Ann Pruitt, Executive Director of the Tennessee Alliance for Legal Services
- Sheila Calloway, Davidson County Juvenile Court Judge
- Laquita Stribling, Senior Vice President at Randstad USA
- Lee Ann Ingram, Philanthropist
- Crissy Haslam, First Lady of Tennessee
Our 2017 Corporate Honoree is the Nashville Predators.
Proceeds from the Academy for Women of Achievement ceremony fund YWCA programs and services. Please join us!
Interested in sponsoring one of the longest standing, most prestigious award ceremonies in the Nashville community? Click here for more information on 2017 AWA Sponsorship Benefits.
- Betty Price / Co-Chair
- Leigh Walton / Co-Chair
The AMEND Experience is an annual event focused on teaching healthy masculinity to those who work with and can… Learn More