The Fulcrum Society is a group of generous women leaders and philanthropists who advance the mission and work of YWCA Nashville & Middle Tennessee each year with a personal contribution of $5,000 or greater. See below for a full list of Fulcrum Society members.
Fulcrum Society Benefits
- Knowledge that your annual financial contribution makes a significant difference in the lives of women and girls living in our community
- Recognition at our three signature events and on our website
- Invitations to exclusive social or mission-focused gatherings, as well as intimate dinner parties hosted by fellow Fulcrum Society members
- Education on relevant/timely issues facing women and children in our community
- Opportunities to participate in hands-on mission experiences (such as our Annual Stand Against Racism, Weaver Center Tours, and advocacy meetings with elected officials)
- Access to the Fulcrum Point newsletter
Fulcrum Society members support YWCA Nashville & Middle Tennessee by making an annual contribution of $5,000 or more (January 1 – December 31). A personal contribution can be given with cash, gifts of stock (value for which it is sold), company match, event donation (i.e., Spring Breakfast, Stand Up for Change at Wine, Women & Shoes, etc.).
Unfortunately event tickets, tables or packages, silent or live auction items, and company sponsorships do not qualify.
Through your investment in YWCA, you are a part of a worldwide movement to eliminate racism and empower women. Your financial support today will give hope to the women, children, and families we serve. For more information please contact Cathy Kaiser at (615) 983-5146 or email@example.com
Fulcrum Society Members
Sarah Ann Ezzell
Gen. Eden Murrie
Hannah Paramore Breen
Mary Winn Pilkington
Sharon K. Roberson
Dr. Frances Roy
Britnie Turner Keane
What is STRIKE OUT VIOLENCE? STRIKE OUT VIOLENCE is an inaugural bowling fundraiser that allows the YWCA to continue empowering domestic… Learn More
The Vanderbilt Legends Charity Basketball Game is brainchild of Philadelphia Eagles star and Vandy alum Jordan Matthews. Jordan… Learn More
Top coaches and community leaders shared their knowledge and experience changing a culture that supports violence against women.… Learn More